Monday, November 30, 2009

NOROvember: Part 5


With November coming to a close, I am happy to say that I have finished the lace tam and scarf set. And with that, I am even more happy to say that I have completely cleared my stash entirely of Noro Yarns. Which made more room for more yarn, and sadly, I have already filled that gap.


In other words, I met my goal for this month.


Overall, I was happy with how both the silk Garden and Auroura knit up. But while knitting, I came across a small problem with both yarns. I would find a knotted graft halfway through a ball of yarn.


Normally something like that would not bother me, but when you are trying to (A) keep the stripes in a sweater uniform, and (B) get halfway through a row and find a knot in the yarn, it can get a wee bit iritating after a while.


However, I managed to get past all the knots and create four very nice garments. However, I don't think I will be knitting with noro anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment