Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Finishtober: Part 4

This October, I had three projects that had been sitting around half completed, that I wanted to finish. However, I was a bit realistic and set the goal of finishing ony two of them before the end of the month. A goal I was happy to meet by finishing my Husband's Birthday sweater, and the Swirl Shawl. Sadly though, I did not get much work done on the crystaline shawl, but I think sometime next year I will set anoother month for finishing, and that will be the first project I work on.

Now, with that said, I have to announce next month's challenge. I think I may go with a yarn brand that I have stashed away, but never go around to using. Next month will be "Norovember", meaning that I will knit with nothing but yarns by Noro. I will especially be knitting with the Silk Garden Light and the fun and sparkly Auroura.

I have decided to knit a top down cardigan with the Slik Garden Light, but need to do some research yet as to what I want to knit with the Auroura, which may be a bit harder because I only have six balls of the Auroura as opposed to the tewlve balls of the Silk Garden Light I have in my stash. Whatever I come up with will be a great project though.

No comments:

Post a Comment