Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Finishtober!: Part 2

After seven long months of this sweater haunting me, I am pleased to say that I have finally finished the sweater. I bought and started this kit back in March of this year (Bought the kit from the stand run by Philosophers Wool at the Sewing and Stitchery Expo), but got tired of working on it when I found several other projects that I really wanted to make more. However, like a really annoying and naggy mother, it was sitting there reminding me that I needed to put down the other projects and work on finishing up that sweater.

With the sudden cold weather and my Husband's Birthday looming on the horizon, I decided that this was going to be the first project that needed to get done foy my personal challenge for this month (the Renton Knitters KAL helped as well to inspire this challenge).

Anyhow, I am glad to finish this project and look forward to moving on to the next one. Perhaps it will be finished in a short of time as the last one.

And.........

Happy Birthday Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment