Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Finishtober: Part 3

It started back in April, and then I got tired of how tedious it became to knit each little section, bind it off, and then cast on the next little section, that I set it aside and let it haunt me for the next six months. like the Tell-Tale Heart, it sat in my basket and reminded me that I need to finish the Swirl Shawl.




So, after finishing Husband's Birthday Sweater, I picked up the shawl and began to work on it again. The process was slower than I would have liked, but once I found my rythm, I noticed that the piece was rather enjoyable to work on.


It blocked up nicely, and really opened up to it's full width and length. I am definately going to enjoy wearing this out and about.

With the completion of this shawl however, I am not left with much time to complete the Crystaline Shawl. But, it will be interesting to see how far I get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment