Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vacation Time: Part 2

Well, here I am again, however this time I am typing less than a mile from the Disneyland theme park. My little boy is so would up that I am afraid that he is going to start bouncing off the walls any minute.
We got another early start, and were eager to get on the road. However, Nick decided that he needed to tidy up the room before we left. I told him it was OK, and we loaded the trun up and headed off toward Sacramento.
A little bit after leaving, Mom said that she was really hungry and we stopped at Jack in the Box for fruit smoothies, and a breakfast sandwich. Nick loves his fruit smoothies.


At lunch we stopped at a fun resturant called Andersen's Pea Soup Resturant. Don't worry though, there was more than pea soup to eat. We ate so much we thought we were going to need a nap before we started out again. We were happy to eat that much though. It lasted us until we arrived in Aeniheim.
Tommorow we will be visiting Disneyland and there will be a longer blog then, but tonight I am very tired and need to get some sleep for tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment