Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rowan Holiday: Part 2

With all the excitement and the chores that come with the Holiday Season, I have had a hard time finding any spare moments to just sit and Knit. However, whenever I do, I just go for hours.

This Month I will feel like I have accomplished something if I finish my gloves by the end of the month, and really feel good if I manage to get started on another project. However, between my annual tradition of making a new Ornament for the tree every year, wrapping presents, baking, and shopping, I have found the work to be slow going.

I did however, manage to complete most of the first glove, but I am now worried I will not have enough yarn to complete both gloves. I don't mind though, it gives me a cheesy excuse to go back to the yarn store.

No comments:

Post a Comment