Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Exploring Another LYS: The Artful Ewe.

Set in the middle of downtown Port Gamble, I found a yarn and fiber store like nothing I have ever been to before. The Artful Ewe, sells yarn and fiber, but not any of the major brands your would find in a yarn store. In face all the yarn and fiber sold in the store is dyed and prepared by the owner of the shop. This makes it an interesting stop on any knitters travels through the Olympic Peninsula.

The owner is friendly and very helpful, making it a nice place to visit and look at the books that are found in the store. Unfortunately for me, I forgot my wallet and had to borrow some money from my Husband so that I could buy the Bombyx silk top that I fell in love with.

I will have to return again to the store, but next time, I will remember my wallet.

And if you should stop in, don't forget to pet the little dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment