Friday, June 18, 2010

Sock Yarn Club! June Shipment.

So today I got my first installment of the Hazel Knits Sock club, and I LOVE what I got.





My little guy was the first to spot the package when we got home, and he must have paced about carrying it for at least five minutes while I changed my clothes and got settled in from my long day at work. He was so funny while I opened the package, he was like a blue tissue paper tornado while helping me open my goodies.


Now, before you scroll down, I should warn you about the Spoiler ahead.
Your sure?
No, Really?
OK. But don't get miffed with me if you are hoping for a supirse later.

The shipmnet came with a cuite little knitting nitebook with Post It type labels and arrows to mark charts and instructions, and a beautiful skein of Green and An even prettier skein of blue yarn appropiately called Belle and Leaf.

Now the only problem I have is deciding what to knit with them.

Thanks Wendee! We both loved the shipment.

1 comment:

  1. Your little guy looks so cute holding the yarn and goodies! I love both skeins but the blue/purple one is incredible!

    ReplyDelete