Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Totals so Far

As you all know, I am trying to knit 10,000 meters this year and haves set some very strict rules to ensure that I do not just spend a ton of money replacing the yarn as I knit it down.

So here are the totals so far.

I used 1 ball of Marble chunky in finishing the Weekend Jacket, 312 Meters.
I used 1 more ball finishing the Baby Yours Sweater of Louet Gems, 160 Meters.
I then started knitting the Stockport Sweater using 3 skeins of Cascade 128, 351 Meters.
I then bought some Baby Cashmerino, -1375 Meters.

This all left me with a total of: -775 meters knit so far. I am off to a bot of a shaky Start, but I will still continue to work onward toward my goal. I have the Stockport Sweater to finish and I am working on a Linen Stitch Scarf, both of which will use pu a great deal of yarn and leave me back in a positive total of meters knitted.

Of to work I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment