Monday, January 25, 2010

Some More Totals.

So the last time I posted, I had a negative total for how much I knitted. Well, I have some more to add and a picture of on of my finished projects.

First the Picture.


I finished the baby jacket I was working on for my future nephew who will be born in April or May. Suprisingly enough, I was ver impressed on how it came out. Many times my projects refuse to cooperate with me and leave me frustrated.

Now for the totals.

I started from last time with -775 meters knitted and I have finished another project and started another one while still working on the sweater I was working on last time.

Anyhow, Here they are:

In finfihsing the Linen Stitch scarf, I used up 480 Meters of yarn.

The sweater used up another 117 meters of yarn.

The hat I started has now used up 105 Meters of yarn.

This brings my total to -73 meters of yarn.. Still in the negative, but doing good. I have made a bit of room in my stash and used up all of my Kiogu KPPPM on the scarf.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment