Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Finishtober!

Every knitter has them, those projects that are hanging around the house. Stuffed in bags and boxes, taking up space, and generally haunting us . The spooky thing is that we allow them to build up and sit around until we work on them again.

That is why I plan to finish at least two of the projects that I have sitting around that I have been working on for the last year. At least I only have three I have to work on. Then I can make room for the other things I want to work on, and perhaps leave half unfinished until next October.

1. The Faire Isle sweater I have had going since March.
2. The Swirl shawl (AKA the shawl of insanity)
3. The Crystaline Shawl (AKA that shawl I want to finish. but the yarn annoys me).

Lets see how much I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment