Sunday, February 13, 2011

An Update on my Challenge.

Hello everyone, and happy Valentines day to you and yours!

Well, I have gotten off to a strong start on my year long sock knitting challenge, and I am happy to say that I have worked on, and completed 5.5 pairs of socks. I have half of my Rockin Sock Club kit done, which makes the half of a pair of socks. With that said I now have 24.5 pairs of socks to go, and I have yet to run out of steam......... or sock yarn for that matter.

So far I have knitted the following:

1. A pair of plain black socks for the husband.
2. Eunice by Cookie A. (From her book Sock Innovation)
3. Genetian by Lisa Stichweh (Free Ravelry download)
4. A plain pair of purple and blue striped socks.
5. Raven Swirl Socks by Cookie A. (Available through Blue Moon Fiber Arts)

Hopefully I will finish the socks I am working on, and then move onto several other pairs I have planned.

Anyhow, I have much knitting to do, and my next post shoud have the first installment of the Hazel Knits Sock yarn club.

See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment