Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Descent into Madness Part 3.

I know it has been a while since I have updated this blog about my ongoing projecct that is the Lyrs tablecloth, so here it is. I last left off on row 149, which took me up through a flower motif and I am working on the corner leaf panels. It is a bit difficult to remember sometimes though where you have to do pattern repeats to create the corners. I solved this problem by placing diffrent colored stitch markers right before the panel to remind me where to do the repeat from the chart.

I have also learned to ignore the prevous row as charted because I was getting confused as to what I was doing because the charted row I was knitting on made no sense in the charted row I had just completed. None of the symbols matched up and it was making me crazy. Sometimes you just have to let things flow.

Anyhow, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment